We are Passionate Wedding Photographers based in Montana Park, Pretoria. Operating Country Wide throughout South Africa, specialising in Wedding Photography. Me – Kobus & my wife Nadine, are committed in making this a very special and unforgettable event. Thus we offer a variety of packages from 4 hours up to 12 hours. A wide selection of extras are available to suit the most demanding of clients. From the most elaborate Designer Albums, to gifts for your guests, to the humble often forgotten thank you card – you decide! We believe that this is your most special day, and we therefore enjoy being part of it by offering superior service. Having said all this – we also are firm believers that your wedding should be a celebration, a fun event with lots of happiness to go around. For this reason me and Nadine strive to have fun with the wedding couple AND the guests, while still being professional at the same time. I am sure that a grumpy & miserable photographer can ruin an otherwise great wedding!!
A word of advice...
Remember – because this is YOUR big day – it must therefore be all about YOU. And all that you have left after everything is said and done, will maybe be a bit of wedding cake and the photos taken on the day. As Passionate Wedding Photographers, we know from experience, If your photos are of poor quality or with no imagination, as a result of using a “low budget” photography company, that’s what you will have for eternity!! Choosing the wrong photographer with inferior equipment and little or no experience, will haunt you for a long time after the wedding. Worst of all – bad wedding photography can’t be fixed after the fact!!
Wedding Photographers in Pretoria - Passionate About Weddings
Questions to ask your Photographer...
The photos are the one thing about the wedding that will last you a lifetime, so you want to be sure that the person you choose has the skills to give you what you want.
We have put together a list of some key questions to ask before you hire.
Please use this list as a guide only; feel free to remove any questions or add some that relate to your particular event and make sure to get everything in writing in your final contract.
- Do you have our wedding date available?
- What is your training background?
- How long have you been shooting weddings?
- How many weddings have you photographed?
- How many weddings do you do in a year?
- How many events do you usually schedule on a weekend?
- How do you like to schedule a wedding day?
- How often do you shoot weddings of a similar size and style as ours?
- Have you ever shot a wedding at our ceremony and reception venues?
- If not are you willing to do a walkthrough before the wedding?
- What do you love most about photographing weddings?
- What do you think distinguishes your work from that of other photographers?
- Do you have a portfolio of your recent work that I can review?
- May I have a list of references?
- How would you describe your photography style (e.g. traditional, photojournalistic, creative)?
- How would you describe your working style? Do you prefer to blend into the background to capture candid moments, or do you like to be more visible and take charge to choreograph images?
- What style(s) do you specialize in?
- Can I see the full album from a wedding?
- What’s your favourite part of a wedding day to shoot?
- Do you shoot mostly in black and white or colour?
- Are you shooting in digital or film format or both?
- Can I give you a list of specific shots we would like?
- Will you follow a shot list? Or do you prefer to have free reign to capture the festivities how you see fit?
- How many photographers will cover our wedding?
- Do you offer extras like a photo booth, etc?
Pricing & Packages...
- How does your pricing work?
- What packages do you have?
- Can I customize a package to fit my needs?
- How many hours of coverage do we get?
- Do you charge for travel and overtime?
- How much of a deposit do you require and when is it due?
- Do you offer a payment plan?
- When is the final payment due?
- What is your refund/cancellation policy?
- Are there any extra costs we should be aware of?
Prints & Albums...
- How long after the wedding will I receive my proofs?
- Will the photos be retouched and colour balanced?
- If so will it be done before I see the proofs?
- What type of album design and packages do you offer?
- What type of paper will you use for the prints and album?
- Will you give me the negatives and/or the digital images?
- What is the ordering process?
- How long after the wedding will we receive our photos/album?
- Will we have the rights to the images?
- How far in advance do I need to book with you?
- What kind of equipment do you use?
- Do you have backup equipment?
- What time will you arrive at the site?
- What is the backup plan if you are unable to shoot my wedding for an unexpected reason?
- How will you and your assistants be dressed?
- Will you be using photos of our wedding for advertising purposes?