Please contact our offices for a detailed quotation
- 40 to 50 Photos taken per hour – depending on the type of function / event.
- 2 x Photographers, additional studio lighting and equipment.
- 1 x Assistant might be employed depending on the size and location of the function / event.
- 1 x Photo Corner / Booth setup with professional studio lighting & various fun and funky hats, masks and other “cool” props to keep the party / event alive. (Private Functions only & space and time permitting).
- Extensive Editing done to ALL photos taken during the function / event.
- You will receive all your reworked images on a high quality CD which will include the following: (USB optional @ R100.00)
- Your edited images (ALL images taken at the event) in high resolution, printable up to A-0
- ALL photos also in medium resolution for e mail & Facebook usage
- Stills photo slideshow consisting of all your chosen photos in high resolution
Function and Event Photographers in Montana Park, Pretoria and Gauteng
Private Functions and Events Explained....
This package is ideally suited if you prefer to do your Kitchen Tea, Baby shower, Bachelors, Engagement Party, Family Reunion, Birthday Party, Kiddies Party – or ANY other type of Private Function or Event Photo session in the privacy of your own home or maybe at a special venue of your choice. We are two serious extroverts and therefore enjoy being part of a good function or event and won’t “run away” from your guests – no matter how crazy your function or event turns out to be!!
Pre-Event Meeting….Your function / event will first be discussed with you via E Mail or telephonically to make sure we are all on the same page as to what you want from the session. Alternatively, we can set a personal meeting with you at the chosen venue (if within a 25 kilometer distance from our studio) to discuss your special function or event in the finest detail – at no extra cost!! Your input is very important to us.
At the venue….We arrive at your home or private venue of your choice with a full complement of portable studio lighting and various other pieces of equipment to be able to recreate studio quality photography. For these type of sessions, two photographers and sometimes even an additional assistant is employed – depending on the size and type of function / event – so that we do not miss a single moment of your special function / event / celebration.
Corporate Functions and Events Explained....
You arrange it – we will capture the memories for you!! We are aware of the fact that a Corporate Function or Event does not just happen “by itself”, but that putting together a major function or event takes weeks, maybe months of careful planning – and then the expenses needs to fit into a set budget as well.
As seasoned Function & Event Photographers, we at Quantum Photography realize this fact all to well and are properly geared for even the most grueling of events from a small intimate prize giving ceremony of a few hours to a multi-national year-end function lasting all day, to that ultimate 4 or 5-day Corporate Congress with 100’s of delegates from all over South Africa and abroad.
With larger functions & events, 2 photographers, an assistant as well as specialized lighting and other photography equipment are employed to ensure the highest possible quality images.
We are also equipped to supply your Public Relations or Media office with photo releases on a daily basis, should this be necessary.
Finally – your edited images and / or any other photography products you might have ordered will be ready and hand delivered – ether by us or by courier – to your company Head Quarters within 7 to 10 working days after completion of the function / event.
Here are just a few of our most recent assignments:
- SAASTA – Pretoria / Johannesburg
- Brazillian Army – Pretoria
- Choc House – Pretoria
- J G Refrigeration – Pretoria
- Hilton Hotel Group – Sandton JHB
- Lafarge Cement – Kempton Park
- The Project Group – Pretoria
- Sun International – Morula Sun
- GRM International (Australian Awards) – Pretoria / Johannesburg
- South African Revenue Services – Pretoria
- S A Reserve Bank – Pretoria
- I P M (Institute of People Management) – Sun City
- Room to Read – Pretoria
- Bidvest – Cullinan & Pretoria
- HVAC Installations – Pretoria
- Sanlam – Pretoria